Students may take correspondence courses in the place of a U-32 course. Procedures:
- Consult with a counselor to discuss options and pick up necessary forms.
- Program must be accredited.
- Approval by Department Head that the course satisfies the necessary standards.
- Approval by the Principal.
- Transcript will reflect correspondence course.
- Grade issued by the program will be the grade awarded. Students are responsible for payment.
Only 1 credit each year for required graduation credit may be earned through work done outside of courses offered at U-32.